Total weight gain/loss: +27
pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks?
Some under my boobs, still none on my belly (yay!)
Sleep:
Since I get up several times in the night to pee and turn from side to side, I've been taking afternoon naps when I get off of work. They are the best!
Best moment this
week: This probably seems small and insignificant, but I love when my husband gives me the couch so I can spread out and put my feet up. They swell from time to time and I just think this little gesture is so sweet.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and back.
Movement: So much that I can see my stomach moving from the outside, now. It's crazy!Food cravings: I had quite a bit of Easter candy this week - Air Heads, cotton candy, peeps. Probably overdid it a little.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Can't wait to meet our baby girl! I'm so excited to see what she looks like - eyes, hair, nose, mouth, everything!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Stretch marks, minor swelling in my hands and feet.
Belly Button in or out? The top half is out, the bottom half is still in.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I've been wearing a different ring instead - one that Jimi got me on one of our spring break trips.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Sleeping in on the weekends. I'm treasuring my sleep as much as I can these days.
Here's some info. from babycenter.com on pregnancy at 30 weeks:
No comments:
Post a Comment